Ordination Of Pastor Micheal Oladejo By The General Overseer Of RCCG : Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye
Pastor Michael Oladejo is the Pastor-In-Charge of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Faith Chapel, Orleans, ON and the Coordinator for the School of Disciples, ON-3 Zone. He believes he was called to the ministry when he was first appointed the Pastor-in-Charge of the RCCG Dunamis Parish, Elelenwo, Portharcourt, Nigeria (in year 2000) although He was then working for Shell Petroleum Development Company. Pastor Oladejo received foundational training as a Christian Worker and a Disciple in Nigeria. He is a graduate of the RCCG School of Disciples and also holds a Diploma in Theology from the Redeemed Christian Bible College. He is an ordained full Pastor in the RCCG. Pastor Oladejo loves to worship the Lord, has a great passion for the teaching of the word of God, prayer and a burning desire to see souls come to God. By the grace of God, the Lord has used him to open many parishes of the RCCG in Nigeria and North America. His love for the people is unquenchable. He is ably supported in the work of the ministry by his wife, Ebun and their four children: Lois, David, Daniel and Eunice. Our Pastor holds a Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering Degree from Nigeria and a Masters of Business Administration Degree from the USA. He served in Corporate Shell in various capacities in Nigeria, Netherlands and USA for a total of twenty years before leaving to establish Exceed Global Investment & Consultancy, an Ontario based management consulting and investment firm. Please feel free to contact our Pastor on 613-857-9505 as needed.
- Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. 1 Chronicle 16:11 NIV
- In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,1 John 5:3 NIV
- pray continually,1 Thessalonians 5:17 NIV
- For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.2 Timothy 1:7 NIV
- They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”Acts 16:31 NIV
Some of my highlights
Year 2017 is unique for Canada for one major reason, that is the fact that it marks the one hundred and fiftieth independence anniversary of Canada. Consequently, all over the nation, various groups and organization are hosting events to celebrate the joy of being free for one hundred and fifty years. This is commendable and consistent with the statement of former US President Woodrow Wilson who in 1911 said “A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday, does not know what it is today, nor what it is trying to do”. That Canada has a Christian heritage is not contestable as evidenced by the fact that the building that house her national government (the Parliament Hill) have inscriptions of scriptures at various parts of it. The most well-known of these also happen to be the nation’s motto: He shall have dominion also from sea to sea according to the order of Psalm 72:8.
Moreover, a thoughtful review of the one hundred and fifty years of independence of affairs of Canada today will identify ample reasons to be extremely grateful to the Almighty God. There are clear evidences of progress, development, scientific discoveries and peace to name a few. In addition, such review has also identified areas where divine intervention is required in the affairs of the nation Canada. There is an urgent desire for a reversal of all ungodly laws that have been promulgated in the land. This is one of the reasons why all children of God especially those around the national capital region are converging on to the Parliament Hill on Sunday the 16th of July for a night of joyful praise, worship, exhortation in the word and prayer in an event scheduled as follows:
Date: Sunday 16th July 2017
Time: 5pm – 8pm
Ministering: Pastor Femi Olawale (RCCG Canada Coordinator), Pastor Wale Akinsiku (RCCG Canada Provincial Pastor)
It’s going to be a night that all of us will live to remember as the Reigning King restores righteousness and glory to Canada in Jesus’ name. Jehovah will honor His word as we gather together and cause a power shift in the realm of the spirit (Psalm 133, Deuteronomy 32:30).
As you read this article, you may be pondering in your heart: how then can I contribute to this course? There are four ways you can contribute as follows:
- You can help publicize it. Ps 68:11 says the Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it. Help spread the word by words of mouth, sharing the event on your Facebook page with friends, sharing the website, on your chat groups on Whats-App, etc. I believe the Lord will advertise you as you advertise this event.
- Secondly, pray for the success of the event. Join the families all over Canada who are already praying for the success of this event. Remember that the Lord turned the captivity of Job as soon as He proceeded to intercessory prayers for his brethren (Job 42:10).
- The third way you can contribute to the event is for you to be physically present on the Parliament Hill. Come and be part of the team that makes things happen. You can actually also volunteer to work in one area or the other to ensure the success of the event. You can call the following numbers: 613-255-0444, 613-857-9505 or 613-791-4044 or email 2017Canadaanniv@gmail.com.
- Lastly you can also give of your substance towards the success of this event by donating at the event website at http://canada150.iplf.ca/. The Great Rewarder will ensure that seeds are multiplied back to you in million-fold. (Luk 6:38, 2Cor 9:10)
Pastor Michael Oladejo, Co-Chair, Canada 150 Organising Committee